What are you buying?
- An established brand that is a household name in the greater Bay Area (We are named in source books by chefs like Alice Waters and Thomas Keller)
- 25+ years of hard work to develop & establish the brand while maintaining quality and excellent customer service
- A trained and loyal staff willing and wanting to go along with new ownership
- Functioning Hives & Bee Yards and Apiary locations with long-term relationships with the property owners – over 45 distinct locations in Marin, Napa, Solano, Sonoma, Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Francisco counties
- Beekeeping equipment – 450-600 hives at any given time, including boxes, and frames
- Extracting and bottling equipment
- Honey Inventory – 32,500 pounds (Jan 2018), retail value: $487,500.
- An impressive account list that includes 27 Whole Foods locations throughout the Bay Area (from Sacramento to San Jose), French Laundry, countless other upscale restaurants, distributors, grocery, retail direct
- Sales Rep going for new accounts and distributors
- Existing Distributors
- Association with a network of honey suppliers
- Established relationships with packaging suppliers & other vendors
- Entry into the most financially productive farmers’ markets in San Francisco & the Bay Area
- Branding with established logo and labeling
- Event Marketing Opportunities
- Spencer Marshall’s willingness to consult as long as needed.
- Growing consistent cash flow – month to month and year to year
- Profitable and well-established business model
Buyer Candidate Profile
We are serious about the person(s) interested in purchasing Marshall’s Farm Natural Honey, and request that you complete a questionnaire if you are interested in purchasing the land, the business, the brand or a combination of the assets of Marshall’s Farm Honey. Please contact Tamara Rubin (Helene Marshall’s daughter) for a questionnaire at TamaraRubin@mac.com.